Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Trip to the Doc


This evening Spooky and I and our humans made a trip to the Doc.

Spook went into the little room with the metal-top table and didn't make a peep. Scared little mouse she is. She needs to learn from me.

When I went into the little room, I looked at the Doc, and though he's a nice guy, he was priming a needle! Girl, that thing was huge! I decided right then I would no way let him touch my human or poke that needle into me. Uh uh. No!

He grabbed my scruff, and I started making noise. I didn't feel a needle, so apparently I frightened him so much he didn't accomplish the dastardly deed. He came at me and grabbed my scruff again. Again I loudly objected and I felt no needle, so there it is - two for me and zero for the Doc!

You'd think that would have completely discouraged him, but no, there he was again grabbing my scruff, but HA! this time he must have been very nervous and frightened, because he didn't even have that ugly needle in hand. He did have an ampule or something, which in the struggle must have broken. He got stuff all over my neck and rubbed it in. Trying to hide the evidence, I suppose.

He made no more tries, so I guess he decided he's no match for me. Three for three and good for me! After all, I'm four pounds of pure fierce determination!

Woof Dah! Guess I'll have to work on teaching Spooky how to be fierce.

Tinker

No comments:

Post a Comment