Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Monday, April 12, 2010

Copper talks

Well, I have to say, after all these years it is nice to finally have a voice.  Don’t get me wrong, I sing when my boys get home from school and I hollar at the top of my bark when someone approaches the door.  Sure, there is that.  But now I have more, I can finally share my thoughts with you.

I am affectionately known as Yellow Dog.  I am not sure why but it might have something to do with the color of my fur.   Either that or my total fear of being left alone.  I prefer to think the former.  

I do enjoy a good treat and love to go on car rides, especially to get Gray from school.    I love to play but my favorite pastime is a good nap.    But I am ready at any time for the smallest table scrap or a treat.   I am just that kind of dog.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Copper, old Yellow Dog. Let me assure you, I have always believed the appellation Yellow Dog is based on your fur color. Your people are nice and would never call you by a name that would cause you shame. That's not to say you should be ashamed of a fear of staying home alone. Many of us feel the same about that!

    Woofdah.
    Tinker

    ReplyDelete