Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bring My Boys Back Home

On Friday, my largest boy left the house to go and do something. From what I could gather, it was in some foreign land known as "Oh Claire." I don't know who Claire is or why she got a place named after her, but that didn't matter at the time. My boy was leaving forever and ever and that's all that mattered. When Mommy came home without my boy, I was beside myself. I moped and whined and cried for treats. Then suddenly after the big shiny thing in the sky had gone down for the second time since I saw my boy, my boy came back! Then I realized, I had no idea how long he had been gone. I guess it was something like three forevers's's. I need to go and nurse my tail now. I dislocated it wagging.

Until next time,

Woof

--
Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment