Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hooch and the Pooch?

Hooch and Pooch

What an outrage.   Who could ever consider having a respectable dog relegated to such a duty as carrying around a keg of liquor.  I am proud to say that this would never happen to me, my people just love and respect me too much.    They would never consider hanging a barrel of brandy around my neck!

Wait a minute, time to BARK.  Someone is at the door!!!  Oh, a new package for Dad.   I wonder, I wonder, I wonder….   Oh what could it possibly be…  Maybe a new toy for me or a leash or some fancy treat.

Oh, oh, oh!!!   They are all looking at me and waving a box around!!  It is for me!  Open it!  Open it!!!  OPEN IT!

Ok, I can see it now, it is small…..  ok…  wooden..   hey… it is a little wooden barrrel?   Is that a Keg?   Oh s^%t…   Time to run and hide.   Sometimes I really hate my people…

No comments:

Post a Comment