Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Greetings to all my four-legged friends


I'm Tinker and I'm inviting you to come blog with me. You want to join the fun? Just email my person snookyk@gmail.com to become a member.


Hi to my four-legged friends!

I've begun this blog just for us. Our people are forever blogging or otherwise sharing their views. It is time we also share our own unique perspectives.

So here it is - our blogspot. Although you will have to use your person's email to log in to blog, please do not let your people add their opinions - this is just for the canine bunch.

And I'd like to see photos of all of you. Do you know how to post those?

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person. She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't taking care of us their job?



Woofdah!

Tinker
(Snooky)

No comments:

Post a Comment