Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Monday, April 12, 2010

Rainy Days



This is me (Tinker) trying to keep my person tidy, washing her hand.







Today is rainy and I really despise wet weather. I know some canines don't mind these kinds of days, including Sissy (also known as Spooky). Baths, I don't mind, but miserably wet days, yuck.

I don't think my person is too crazy about rainy days either, but I don't know why she should mind. After all, she isn't as fastidious as I am and actually does her "duties" inside. Can you imagine? I do like her, but she's never actually been trained. Even on nice days, she goes in the bathroom. Now, I ask you, why would a BATHroom be for anything but baths? Sometimes people are just incomprehensible! Lovable, but incomprehensible.

So there she goes, muttering about a rainy day when I'm the one who correctly goes outdoors to duty, no matter what the weather!

And I am a Sunbeam Dog. That's what my person calls me on sunny days, because in the mornings, I like to climb up on the back of the sofa and stretch out in the sun. No, I haven't caught the tanning fever that most people seem to catch every summer. I'm not sunning for a tan; unlike people, I'm too modest to strip off my coat and flaunt my bare body. I get in the window and lay in the sun because the sunbeams make me warm and cozy and happy.

Today I'm not happy - a rainy day, no sunbeams - I think I'll go behind the sofa and pout.

Woofdah!
Tinker

No comments:

Post a Comment