Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Want My Own Plane

Hey, guys, did you see on the news that Bo got to go to Maine on vacation with his family? The family, of course, is the First Family of the land. Did you notice the poor thing is named Bo, which are the initials of Barak Obama? Using that naming system, I'd be Edsuk. WoofDah! But that would be better than what Spooky's name would be. Lets not even go there.

Anyway, I sort of mis-spoke in the first line of this blog entry. Bo didn't actually go with his family. He is in Maine with them, but he went on his own plane! That's right, on his own smaller jet. How big? Not sure, but apparently smaller than Air Force One. As big as Air Force One is, they mustn't have had room for Bo.

Well, I've been petitioning my humans for a car of my own. Yeah, I know, I can't drive -- too short -- but Bo can't fly, either. He has a pilot, so why can't I have a driver?

My humans have been saying that dogs can't have cars because Obama has been saying we all must sacrifice, tighten our collars, and give up stuff. Really? I gotta give up my car, but Bo can have a plane of his own? That doesn't seem fair to me. My car would cost less and the gas to get where I want to go would certainly cost less than aviation fuel.

I'm not a political animal, but WoofDah, does this seem fair to you?

1 comment:

  1. It does not seem fair does it? :(

    I'm glad you see the irony of the situation!

    ReplyDelete