Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tinky's advice to her friends

I just want to share with you a quotation from Fran Lebowitz that I think is very wise:
"If you are a dog and your owner suggests you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail."

My person has never suggested a sweater but a hoodie does feel good in these North Country winters for which I am ill clothed. I also like to be snugged into her jacket with her when the temperatures drop -- but no sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment