Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Time to Shine

My buddy Razor left this weekend and will be gone for the next couple of weeks. Before he left he was a bit unBearable (pun intended) at times, running around with his tail high, Frisbee in his mouth, and an attitude. He is a good dog, but he not afraid to exercise his dominance. That and he thinks he is pretty handsome too. The bottom line, Rowdy, Blu and I are all real glad to get a break from him, especially since we get more time with Mom, Dad and the kids. But, not all is perfect. You see, I heard that Razor has left for a while to go on tour! Or something like that. I overheard things like "show", "champion", "breeder", "stud".

"Sheeeeeesh! What a load!"

Do you have any idea what kind of ego Razor will have after a week of that kind of talk! We plan to enjoy our peace while it lasts!

Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment