Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I am a working Dog

I am a store dog and I go to work just about every day with the human I adopted. It’s a great job. I am on duty on till 9 AM. Humans come looking to buy milk and bread. I greet every one of them with my tail wagging. These humans don’t know I am just looking for a pet or maybe my belly rubbed. Some humans put me in the grocery cart. I don’t like that.
I really like little people. They are happy to see me. Some of them even ask where I am. I get pets and belly rubs and I like to lick them all over. It is a good time for me.
I have my human train to go for a walk two times every day, well not every day. Some days my human tells me we don’t have time to visit all my friends in the neighborhood. But on the days when we walk and get back to the store, I know a couple of humans who I can beg great treats from. Those humans have some wonderful turkey, hamburger, beef and some days I can even beg some cheese.
They think I have to be bribed to back to that janitor’s closet. Oh well, I get those great treats but don’t tell them I need a nap after playing in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment