Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Monday, August 2, 2010

On the road... Again

Well Razor is on another tour, and I am worried that he is going to return with a serious attitude. He is spending his week in Fargo and then onto another dog show in Bismark. We thought it was bad when he got back from Duluth with a 1st place finish (3rd overall), but any more of this and he will be completely unBearable! It isn't all bad, with the "big dog" out of the picture, Rowdy, Blu and myself are able to stay in the house. The A/C is pretty sweet when it is hot and humid, plus we seem to get more opportunities for a snack or two. Best of all, we are all able to pile on top of the family when they are watching the picture box, I think they call it a TV.

-Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment