Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Sunday, September 12, 2010

I am still getting my walks twice a day. Some times my human forgets about me and we are late in going. However, he finally remembers me and we are off.
The weather is changing and it has been raining a lot. I do not mind the rain and getting wet, but when get back to the store those other humans always tell me I look awful. The hamburger guy told me I look like a drowned rat; the other one told me I was a dirty and a mess. Hey, I had fun and they still gave me my treat. You never know what you can beg from those humans. It is usually very good. I don’t turn many of their yummies down.
But then my favorite human takes a towel to me and I DON’T LIKE THAT!
What’s the deal? I will dry off eventually. All the humans tell me my hair is great after a rainy walk. I don’t think I have heard them say anything about my human’s hair.
I have found some new friends at work. They are good for many good pets. I love being petted. I really like little people. Some of them are scared of me. But I promise to be a good girl. I think they will become my friends.
I don’t see one human often. But when he comes I have to go to the apartment. He really likes me but I wish I didn’t have to go in there. Maybe I will mature and the humans will let me stay in the warehouse. I don’t know maybe it might be another belly scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment