Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Friday, October 1, 2010

Back to Sunbeamin'

Hey!  Yah!

We've had so many days of overcast skies or rain.  So many!  But today we have beautiful sunshine coming in through the window, and I'm home for the morning.  We don't go to work until afternoon, so I'm a sunbeam dog again! 

Oh, how great!  Sun shining in through my window. Just layin' around in the sunshine, warming my increasingly hairless body, which needs a little warming

Oh, did I tell you - my person has been asking me if I'm trying to become a Chihuahua.  Imagine that!  Okay, so clumps of hair are dropping out.  My person brushes out piles of hair and still finds clumps around the house.  That doesn't mean I'll shed down to bare skin like one of the humans in this house did.  (And then left it at that and didn't grown a replacement!)

On the contrary, I'm clearing space for my new winter coat.  It'll be here soon, but most likely it'll be later than comfort would dictate, as usual.  I'm not worried, though, as my person has a "doggie bag" she stuffs me to keep me warm, and when all else fails I get to share her coat, stuffed in right next to her.

WoofDah!  It's a dog's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment