Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Champion? Best in Show? Are you kidding me?

It has been a tough couple of weeks. Razor returned from his latest tour, something about participating in dog shows, and he seemed even more full of himself then normal. I did not think it was possible. We all thought it was Razor being Razor, but then our world was rocked. On the refrigerator was a nice big picture of Razor from his latest competition standing next to a placard for Best in Show. Good grief, we all thought it was crazy for him to take 1st place in his breed, but Best in Show? Ugggh. I don't know if Rowdy, Blu and I are going to be able to take it!

-Bear

1 comment:

  1. Well, Bear, all I can say is bear up. Maybe Razor will settle down if you don't make a big deal of his prizes. Still, after he settles down, may you could tell him I said, "Congrats!"

    But you're still my old friend, Bear. Your hospitality when I came to visit will be remembered.

    ReplyDelete