Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Monday, August 16, 2010

Cabin in the Woods

On Sunday afternoon, Spook and I and our humans drove out to our cabin in the woods. It was quite cool and misty so they said the mosquitoes would be damped down, but when we got there mosquitoes greeted us as soon as my human opened the door. Didn't bother me much, and it seemed the humans were okay with it, too, so I guess the skeets were mostly damped down.

Even so, this trip was short and not-so-sweet. At least not sweet for Spook and me. Our peeps had brought pistols and targets and I guess they had fun, but Spooks and I HATE the shooting. It hurts our ears so we hide in the truck or the camper. Our peeps wear ear protection so it doesn't seem to bother their ears.

We soon came home again, but not soon enough for us canine types. Still, we don't want to be left home, so next time they take their guns and shooting paraphernalia, we'll be ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment