Woof! Come Blog With Me

If you'd like to blog here, but haven't received an invitation, you'll need to request permission from my person at snookyk@gmail.com . She's taking care of all of that for me; I'm too busy planning my posts to be distracted by the technicalities - and after all, isn't serving us their job?
___________________________________________


Sunday, May 8, 2011

It is spring

My walks have been great lately. Man there are smells to sniff and great things to roll in. I wonder where all these smells have been. But after I enjoy rolling around the humans tell me I am a dirty dog. It's great fun, they don't know what there missing.
I have trained all the humans at work to give me yummies when I get back from my walks. Turkey, roast beef, raw meat and sometimes cheese. I really like cheese.
Some of my little people friends have gotten to wild for me. I am glad to see them but they are a little to rambuctious for little ole me. I am learning to stay away from them.
I like most of the humans that come to the store some days. I don't know their human names but I know them. Some give really good pets and scratch my belly.
My human is talking about visiting my doctor. I wonder what that is about.
I really do live a dogs life. How could it get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment